Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Horses & a Mini For Sale

Go down

3 Horses & a Mini For Sale Empty 3 Horses & a Mini For Sale

Post  Trigganna Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:49 am

Ok so I have just had some bad news and need to drastically reduce numbers Sad
No leases, no payment plans and no trials...Sorry Cool

First up is...
Stringybark Tic Toc, 32" Black 18yo Miniature Horse Stallion.
Doc is a gorgeous little man, can run with anyone even though he is a stallion. Squeals a bit when meeting a new horse and can give a little strike, but is ever the gentleman once that is over.
He is not in electic fencing atm, however it is mini proof, although only seems to put his head through the wires when I am there and not quick enough with his feed.
Very easy to handle in every aspect, even when teasing a mare, once taken two steps away is happy to put his head down and eat.
He is blind in his near side eye however it doesn't worry him at all.
$750 incl gelding if required NEG.

Next...
Princess, approx 16hh bay 3yo TB Filly. Microchip available to register her.
Ness is a gorgeous girl, has only had minimal handling, and atm am unable to catch her in the 40 acre paddock. However she will be caught and handled in the next 2 weeks.
When she was being handled regularly I could catch her in 40 acres, worm her very easily, lead next to you. She hadn't had her legs handled yet though.
This girl has a bright future ahead of her.
She is by North Reef out of Talaq Maid (At Talaq).
$750 NEG.

Next....
Chips, approx 15.2hh bay 15yo ASH gelding. Service cert available to register.
Chips is my man, he was going to be the horse that I got into campdrafting with as he is wonderfully nice and steady for the novice rider.
Chips can be hard to catch. However I believe this is just because he has not had much time spent on him. He is also a little nervous on the ground but just needs some desensitizing work done.
Chips has been ridden by all types of riders and is a very relaxed man under saddle.
$2000 NEG.

Lastly....
Chess A Peak, aprrox 14.1hh chestnut AQHA broodmare (ONLY). Registered, papers incl.
Rose was to be the start of my QH stud. She has excellent old school breeding, a real asset to any stud.
She is first up in the paddock, very easy to catch and handle at all stages of her cycle and while being teased, and I am sure served as she was very receptive to the little mini! Surprised
$3000 NEG. I really do not want to sell this girl so she will only go to the best home!
Trigganna
Trigganna

Back to top Go down