Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourselves!

+3
Bandit
Phantom
Hidden
7 posters

Go down

Introduce yourselves! Empty Introduce yourselves!

Post  Hidden Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:25 pm

I figured we needed one of these to get this forum up and running. So everyone introduced yourself and your horse(s), say as much or as little as you want.

I'll start,
Hey I'm Cait. A few of my interests are Aussie Stock Horses (of course), computers, horses and animals in general, I'm a pretty boring person actually. I own one horse who is a Palomino ASH mare called Amber, she is 14.3hh and 6 years old, come May I will have owned her for a year and she is my first horse, though I've been riding 9 years now.

So what interesting people do we have on here?

Hidden

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves! Empty hello :)

Post  Phantom Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:26 pm

I already did one in the 'Introduce yourself' board, but might as well repost.

I'm Phantom. I ride an anglo gelding, and we dabble in a little bit of everything.Eventing, SJ, endurance, hacking, etc. I am quite interested in western events, such as barrels and campdrafting, but haven't yet competed in any as such, though I've done turnback on a friends QH mare, which I enjoyed.

I haven't ever owned or ridden an ASH, have ridden a 1/4 of one though Razz They interest me as a breed because they are so versatile, so many seem to be able to go eventing one weekend, and campdrafting the next. And they've proven themselves top competitors, with Ringwould Jaguar at the olympics (and I'm sure many achievements on the western side of things)

Phantom

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves!

Post  Bandit Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi! I'm Bandit Smile My real name is Mollyanne (ugh!) and my passion is for Arabs.

I own a 2 year old anglo filly, Allie, and a yearling partbred arab gelding, Bandit.

We have just bred ourselves an absolutely beautiful Arabian Stock horse filly by the name of Bailey.

And of course, this post wouldn't be complete without pictures!

Bailey at 3 weeks
Introduce yourselves! IMG_7129

At 1 week
Introduce yourselves! IMG_5857

Headshot of her
Introduce yourselves! IMG_6012

My soul mate in horse form - Allie
Introduce yourselves! IMG_3799-1

Introduce yourselves! IMG_3491

Bandit
Introduce yourselves! IMG_5849

And finally Tiffany, purebred arab mare, mum of Bailey
Introduce yourselves! IMG_2653
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigted Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Hi, I'm Tegan.
I own a very special boy by the name of Theodore (Teddy), he's a 2003 17.1hh stock horse x quarter horse x arabian. I'm really not sure how he got so big, his sire was 14.3hh and his dam about 15.2hh, however his stud tells me he's a throw back to his grand sire who was a 17hh palomino stock horse.

I bought Teddy when I was 14 years old, he was 4 years old and unbroken. I broke in Teddy myself and now it's been 4 years that I've owned him. He's a bit of a superstar, he can do pretty much everything... stock work to dressage to showing to jumping.. riding on the side of highways, taking him for 8 hour day rides.. he's also a great eventer. His temperament is just outstanding, he is intelligent, gentle and thinks before making every action. I absolutely love him.

Here's a video link of one of my favourite videos of us together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKsZ6vaRrrA

Introduce yourselves! 38403011

Introduce yourselves! Sany0410

Bigted

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalesnike Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi im Nicole
i have a ASH called Dales Nike. he is a liver chestnut 16.2hh ASH. I love him to bits.
I will try to load a pic.

Introduce yourselves! Dil_sa10

dunno if that works?

Nicole

Dalesnike

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves! Empty introduce myself

Post  skip666 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:25 am

Hi my name is Sue and my daughter and I have a stock horse mare called Peggy!! she can be a handful but we love her anyway. We bought her very thin and pigrooting all the time, we have worked hard on working with her and she has turned out fantastic except for the accasional mischievous behaviour. Not sure how to upload pic so can't really do it. sorry
I don't have much time for anything else as Pegs takes up most of our time with pony club, hacking and general riding.

skip666

Back to top Go down

Post  Cateh Sun May 13, 2012 1:49 pm

@DalesNike, I'm in love with your horse Very Happy

I've tried uploading a pic on here, but haven't got the hang obviously....gah!@

Cateh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum